Last Updated: 7/24/2018
August 25, 2018
9:00 AM — 1:00 PM
Child Care Links
Tri-Valley Conference Room
6601 Owens Drive Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Google Maps »
The award-winning Zoo-Phonics’ multisensory curricula grabs and keeps children’s AND teachers’ attention through playful, physical, vervistic and mnemonic curriculum.
Our Hands-On, Comprehensive Part I Zoo-phonics Workshop Teaches…
• All aspects of language arts (alphabet, phonemic awareness, rhyming,
segmenting, blending, word building, phonics, reading, comprehension,
critical thinking skills, oral language, spelling, writing, punctuation and
grammar) in a manner that keeps even the wiggliest children engaged!
• Lower and uppercase letter shapes and sounds – through our Animal
Alphabet’s Alliterative Animal Names and Body Signals (purposeful
body wiggles!). These act as mnemonics to lock the sounds and shapes
of the alphabet into memory.
• VC/CVC word building, segmenting, sound blending, reading, spelling and
• The schwa, blends and digraphs with a quick intro to long vowels,
r-controlled vowels, diphthongs, silent letters and soft sounds.
• “close reading” of Zoo-phonics and literature
• Handwriting and creative writing
• How to integrate math, science, art, music, self-help skills, physical
education, sensory-drama, etc. into your instruction
Registration is required using one of the following:
• Online HERE
• Call 925.417.8733