- Preventative Health »November 17, 2018
- Valley Family Child Care Association (VFCCA) »November 27, 2018
Posted on November 1, 2017 | Child Care Links
In June 2018, a Countywide local revenue measure is going to be placed on the ballot to be voted on by Alameda County Residents.
This half cent sales tax has the potential to:
• Provide child care and early education options for homeless families and
• Increase access to affordable, quality child care and early education for
families of thousands of children on waiting lists throughout the County
• Raise early educator pay to $15/hour for participating Child Care Providers
• Attract and retain quality Child Care and Early Education Providers
• Provide more trainings and programs that support Child Care Providers and
increase the quality of child care and early education
Alameda County Supervisors want to hear from YOU!
Alameda County ECE Fact sheet in English Click Here
Alameda County ECE Fact sheet in Spanish Click Here
Make you voice heard attend a Listening Session date to learn more Click Here