Inclusion Services & Resources
Last Updated: 12/12/2016
Are you a parent/guardian of a child with a special need or disability?
The Child Care Links Inclusion Program offers:
- Referrals for child care (Licensed Family Child Care Homes, Centers, and social play group settings)
- Enhanced support to parents/guardians as they search for affordable, quality, and inclusive child care
- Connections to agencies, resources, and training opportunities
- Education and Professional Development opportunities for Child Care Providers
- Parent/guardian support groups
- Inclusive playgroups for the Tri-Valley (Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and Sunol)
Click here to download resources on inclusion.
Please contact the Child Care Links Inclusion Specialist at 925.417.8733 for support and questions.
For more information on upcoming trainings, support groups, play groups, and other Inclusion opportunities and events please visit the Child Care Links Calendar.